Over the past ten years the GVIA has been developing a range of partnerships with various organisations. These partnerships are hugely beneficial in ensuring the GVIA is fully engaged within the community and government sectors so that the needs of members, and their towns, are best realised.
The organisations that the GVIA has worked with include the Federal Department of Agriculture and Water, the NSW Government, the Cotton Research and Development Corporation (CRDC), and the North West Local Land Services (NW LLS).
Industry and Community Programs currently being managed by the GVIA include the;
- Irrigation efficiency Smarter Irrigation For Profit trials, funded by the Federal Department of Agriculture and Water and the Cotton Research and Development Corporation (CRDC);
- The 'Grower-led Irrigation System Comparison in the Gwydir Valley' and
- The 'Grower-led Cotton Automation Integration Trial'
- 'Mimosa Management Project' funded through the North West Local Land Services and
- 'Regional Growth - Marketing and Promotional Project' funded by the NSW Government.